although I was sort of hoping to earlier in the week. I had a pretty bad rough patch with the grief. Yesterday was the 5 month mark of J's death. Weird thing is that I didn't even realize it until this morning. I had it in my head that it was today.
Apparently, I am losing my mind. Yesterday, I brushed my teeth three times before I left the house to go to work. In the past two weeks, I've been to Wal-mart three times for shampoo. I bought everything under the sun except shampoo. And then I thought today was the 29th for two days now. So I guess I'm lucky I made it home from work today in one piece.
Then this afternoon I went to work-out. And now I have the WORST headache and the chills. I swear I hope I'm not getting sick. I really don't want that right now. I got too much to do to be sick.
Mr. Charming is being extra wonderful despite having to work crazy long hours. He's working basically 14/15 hours a day. Today he called me in the middle of the day. I had e-mailed him and told him that I hadn't been calling him because I didn't want to disturb him at work. So he calls me today to tell me that I can call him anytime I want and that he never thinks I'm an interruption. He called Tuesday night too. He said he wanted to hear my voice because he had been feeling blue. He said that it was all better now that he was talking to me. Sweetness! We wound up laughing for over an hour just about random stuff like purple tomatoes. He's called 3 times in the past 5 days. And today he said that he wished he could just cancel his family Thanksgiving and stay in town with me the entire Thanksgiving weekend.
Sigh. Me too.
I went back to the Grief Support group. It was good. I actually felt better this time. Last week, I felt like crap afterwards. Maybe it's getting better?
Tomorrow is lunch with the Fart Machine Girls which is always a blast. They're the best!
Now I'm packing it in for the night. Me and the K-monster (cat) are ready to hit the hay.
G'night and as Mr. Charming always says "Sweet Dreams".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment