It's all about the sneezing today. People coming in and out of my office today thought that I was in there crying. It was just my eyes watering up so badly from these blessed allergies. I don't remember ever having them this badly. I feel like hell. My ribs hurt from all the sneezing.
It was a pretty good day otherwise. Had dinner with my parents in honor of Dad's birthday. And then just laid around the rest of the evening downloading apps for my iPod. I'm really bored with my iTunes playlists lately. I'm ready for something new. But what? That's the burning question.
I decided to go into the cassette drawer and see what was lurking around in there from the past. I found: Adam Ant, The Gap Band, The Jets (WTH was I thinking), Luther Vandross (ooh, I love me some Luther), Lindsey Buckingham, Roy Orbison, lots of Hall and Oates (I had a little obsession with Daryl Hall for awhile), Huey Lewis, The Blasters (my housecleaning music), and Thompson Twins - just to name off a few. Still nothing's really grabbing me.
Maybe I just can't find any music because I already have a song stuck in my head at the moment. You know how you just get songs stuck in your head sometimes? Why does that happen? Well, this one has been following me around for a few days. It's making me crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment