Man, the weather is absolutely perfect. I love fall. The leaves are changing colors and falling off. The humidity is gone. There's almost a constant gentle breeze. I just had to be out in it today.
I had lunch with my friends M, B, & their son B. I confessed my love of NIN to them, and they howled. They actually said "But you look like you would be a boring person with a boring life." LOL. I think that's a good thing? Anyway, turns out I might go to see NIN with their son C and his girlfriend K. That would so rock my world!!! Trent live!!
After lunch, I went to Sears in search of luggage. Yeah, I'm taking a trip, but I'm not giving out details at the moment. I found a cute little black purse on sale and bought a butt-load of luggage. It came as set and was pretty dang nice and on SALE! BONUS!!
Then it was just too nice to just go home and sit. The Car of Rage was burning to get out on the highway. So off we went. We drove way, way, way out of town. Found this absolutely amazing valley with beautiful fall colors everywhere and cute little houses. Then headed up the mountain and over the top and back down again. It was so nice and made the Car of Rage happy again. She was starting to feel a little neglected I think. She has 2000 miles now. We met at 6. We've been a lot of miles together. God bless the Car of Rage. I love her so!
Then tonight was Amazing Race. J always wanted us to try out for that. The only things that stopped us were: 1. Neither of us knew how to drive a stick; 2. J couldn't swim at all; and 3. I am terrified of flying. Kinda limits going around the world when you can't fly. I wish we had now.
So I'm thinking maybe I might try out for the next season of Survivor. I know. Nobody thinks I could do it. That's why it's so brilliant. Why not? I can swim. I can do puzzles. I can plot and scheme with the best of them. I'm very competitive. And seriously, I have such an innocent face. No one would ever suspect me of being any kind of threat.
Ok, I understand the occasional wrong number phone call, but I get a little pissed when they won't take no for an answer. Some guy named "Jonny" just called and said "hey,it's me." I didn't recognize the voice, so I said "Ok, who are you then?" He goes "It's me Jonny". Like I should know. So I said "I think you have the wrong number" and hung up. Now Jonny has the balls to text me and say "Who is this?". Should I text something back? What should I say? Something like "This is the county jail. Turn yourself in." Any ideas? I'm kinda fresh out of smart-mouthed things to say. Pushy wrong number people. Guess I'll just ignore it for now.
Haven't heard from Mr. Charming today. Didn't really expect to though. Whatever.
Tonight I did the most ridiculous thing ever, and it was a blast! I had two belly-dancing lessons. LOL. I'm really one step away now from that in-house stripper pole. ROFL. Actually it was a lot of fun and a good workout. I could really get into the belly-dancing. I might do that again.
Mr. Charming should shape up and try a little harder. Maybe he would be the lucky one to reap the benefits of these lessons one day. But the way things are going, I guess he'll just have to miss out. His loss.
Good heavens, "Jonny" just texted me AGAIN. I'm getting really ticked off now. He says "Do you know anyone named Alex?". So I did text back and said "NO". Then he texted back and said "oh nvr mind. He gave me this number and said to call him. my bad." Did I not tell you that you had the wrong number the FIRST time? Loser.
Come to think of it, I got a call for this Alex on thursday. I think Alex is giving out my number to people. And he has a very unusual last name, and I work with someone with that same name. I think it might be his mom. I may pay her a little visit tomorrow. Hey Alex, you better have a good explanation. You are so busted dude. Thanks to your little friend "Jonny".
Well that about wraps it up for tonight. I'm in the middle of doing laundry. Can I say that it really sucks to be doing laundry at 10 p.m. on Sunday night? It really does.
In honor of my friends M & B who are going to Atlanta to see AC/DC...
(yes, I changed the video after I watched it all the way through. The bicycle crotch shots were over the line.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment