Friday, October 17, 2008

I love Halloween

It's my absolute most favorite holiday. I'm not sure exactly why, but I like it so much better than Christmas. And you don't even get presents on Halloween.

I just got home from an evening spent hopelessly lost in a corn maze. That was fun especially in the dark. Then we went over to the hayride which took us around the farm and then out to the "Trail of Terror". Dang, I screamed my head off in that thing. They only let you go through in groups of 4 or 5. No flashlights allowed. I was ok until we had to go through this big box looking thing that was pitch black inside. I was the last one in of course, and when we got inside this guy with a chainsaw came in right after me. It was like he was right on my back. I just froze and screamed my head off (lotta help I would be if monsters were really chasing us). So my friend K reaches and grabs my arm and yanks me through the box and out the other side. If she hadn't, I'm sure I'd still be standing there screaming right now!

The only thing I couldn't look at was the coffin. J's funeral is too fresh in my head. So I just put my head down and ran past it.

I'm really tired from walking for hours around the maze and from all the screaming. It was fun. The night sky was amazing. It was completely clear out, and you could see every single star. And then the moon was this huge dark yellowish color. It was absolutely gorgeous.

I was so wishing that Mr. Charming was here tonight. He's been working really long hours. Poor baby. But he emailed me last night as soon as he got home. So sweet. He needs to get his buns down here and see me in person. I'm so ready.

Anyway, I am tired, but happy. So I'm leaving to head off to bed.

I am obsessed with this song. There's no video, so don't worry it's not broken. It's only audio. I swear I love Shirley Manson. I want to be her.

No comments: