I feel it rumbling and churning in my stomach. I'm ready to just go crawl in the bed and pull the covers over my head, but I'm kinda waiting on an e-mail.
Yes, yes, from you know who (Mr. C). He texted me this afternoon and said he was in a training thing all day, so he would e-mail later tonight. And he hoped I was having a wonderful day. Is that not just so stinking sweet? Maybe I should just give in already and be crazy about him? (Crazy being the operative word there.) We'll see. He'd be pretty easy to fall head over heels for, but I gotta keep my wits about me. Good thing he does live far off. Helps me keep my head on straight not having him physically here day in and day out. And pretty much keeps me out of some serious trouble too if you know what I mean.
What is it about nerdy guys? I am the biggest lunatic over nerdy guys. I think they are pretty much adorable. I actually like to hear them use words that I have to look up in the dictionary and talk about things like relativity and existentialism. Maybe I'm nerdy too. I prefer to think of it as being strange.
Anyway, I'm starting to feel really sick now, so I may just have to wait on the e-mail until tomorrow morning.
Today I was introduced to "Cowpunk". I am so seriously loving it. How did I not know about Cowpunk until today? It's completely wonderful. Enjoy!
Ok, let's try that again. For some reason Sly and the Family Stone showed up instead of Goober & the Peas. See if this works:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment