It's getting cooler outside, and that makes me so happy! I freaking love fall. It's the BEST, BEST, BEST time of the year. And it has my absolute favorite holiday in it - Halloween.
I was thinking today about the best Halloween party I ever went to in my whole life. It was at my Aunt and Uncle's house back in the 70s. They had it out in the barn. They let us play whatever music we wanted as loud as we could stand it, and all the cousins and assorted friends danced all night. We wore out some records that night (yes, records) and some shoes too.
Someday I want a big barn and a killer Halloween party with music as loud as we can stand it and dancing all night long with all my friends and family. J always wanted that for me (even though he couldn't dance worth a lick). Maybe next year I'll make it happen.
So tonight's music comes from my ultimate Halloween party playlist. I love this music (keep scrolling down there's 4 songs):
This music was made before videos. It's an AUDIO experience. You don't need a video.
I'm a good ol' Southern girl, so this is a MUST have:
And one more:
Ok, just one more because we actually did wear out the Frampton Comes Alive Album and because he was just so dang cute (still is):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment