So I'm blogging early tonight because I have a little date with some Ambien, and we're going out early. lol
I have such a crush.
Man, he is suh-weet too. Now, look. I love J more than anything in the whole world, and I always will. But J is not here. Mr. Hotness is however, and I'm not completely oblivious to the opposite sex just because I am grieving.
I met Mr. Hotness today at the drive-thru of a local fast food eatery. I drove up to the speaker and heard this low, sultry voice slowly say "Can I take your order?" Holy moley. That voice was to die for! Goose bumps!
Then I drove around to the window. When he walked up, he was all muscles and blue-blue-blue eyes with a little 5 o'clock shadow and an amazing smile. Not big huge muscles - just perfectly right muscles. You know the kind. Thank goodness I was wearing a seatbelt otherwise I would have keeled right over. So he says "Six forty-five". That VOICE!! I was thinking "that works for me", but then I realized he meant that was how much I owed him. I'm sure I looked like the world's biggest idiot sitting there in the Car of Rage with my mouth hanging open all stupid-eyed. But the best was when he handed me my food, he kind of looked at me sideways (you know THE LOOK ladies) and said "Have a really great day."
Dang. I think I just did.
I thought about going back around through the drive-thru, but that would have been a little obvious and a little weird too. That was the best lunch EVAH. I have no idea what I even ordered. I think I might eat there everyday now. Sigh. He was pretty and made my little black heart just melt.
I went back to work and told some of my friends about him. I posted to my friends on the message board too. They want photos now, of course. I'm taking suggestions on the best way to get a photo without actually going up to him and asking to take his picture. Oh and then, the message board girls wanted to know what town, what state and what restaurant.
Like I'm about to give up that info? Every woman within 5 states would be over there clogging up the drive-thru. Nice try honeys, but Mr. Hotness is mine. Find your own drive-thru man.
I was going to keep the bag that the food came in, but it had a slogan written on it. Something about customer satisfaction. Those of us with dirty minds would be thinking something triple X, so I just cut out the logo and hung it on my bulletin board at work. Sort of as a reminder that I'm still alive, and men are too. (And no, I am NOT looking, but I sure can't help seeing.)
I don't want to actually meet him. I don't want to know anything else about him. The fun of the crush is all in the thinking about it. I'm sure I'll be driving through again sometime soon. ;-) And besides, he's not my only crush.
Well, now I can't even remember the other random things that I had on my mind. I do have to say that I'm a little concerned about that massive super collider thing that got tested today. They say if it screws up that it could be the end of the world. I think in like 15 months or something? If that happens, I'm spending the next 15 months in the drive-thru with Mr. Hotness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment