Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss B!!

Tonight's blogisode is dedicated to the beautiful Miss B because it's her birthday!!

Miss B, you are more than my dearest friend - you are my sister! I love, love, love, love, love you. I love you because of your beautiful, beautiful heart. You are the kindest, most loving person on the planet. It's no wonder you are such a fabulous nurse and such a wonderful wife and Mom! I love your laughter, your fun-loving spirit, your compassion, your honesty, your devotion, your sneakiness and ability to meddle, the lengths you will go to to scare us both half to death, your hoopty ride, your big refrigerator, your gorgeous voice when you sing and laugh, your cooking, your good advice, your willingness to never give up on a friend, and a zillion other things I could mention.

Happiest Birthday Sweetie! I wish you all the wonderful things that you deserve. Hugs and kisses to A and the boys.

Love you always,
L

No comments: