Sunday, January 18, 2009

The story takes a turn...

So, for what now? Three months? We have been following the comings and going of the ever elusive Mr. C. I had a text from him on Tuesday night from the airport and not another peep since. Am I freaking out over it?

Nope.

"Why not?" you ask.

Because of Mr. Plumber. That's why not.

Welcome to the story, Mr. Plumber. Mr. Plumber is someone I met a few months ago. He's very nice and very sweet. We talked a couple of times, but it was minor. Hardly worth mentioning. Suddenly, he shows up again, and I pay attention this time. Let's just say that when Mr. Plumber is around I never think of Mr. C at all. I thought Mr. C was all that and more. No, no, no. Mr. Plumber showed me that he isn't.

So, hopefully there will be things to write about Mr. Plumber now. We'll see. The story is just getting started.

No comments: