Seriously. I have a 99.1 degree fever. I can't breathe. My throat is killing me, and my ears are plugged up.
Would you like some cheese with my whine? lol
So I'm hardly here any more because I am either:
1. Driving the Car of Rage
2. At Work
3. On the phone with Mr. Charming
4. On Facebook (my newest obsession)
The Car of Rage is ready for its first servicing. I'm a little scared. No one has ever worked on my car before. I hope they are nice people. She has a little bit of a temper and will bite if crossed. Just saying.
Work is work. I love my job. I wish I had a window, then it would be perfect. Despite it being umpteen below zero outside today, I had fun with my co-workers out working on the Habitat house. You guys RAWK! And I love you all!
Mr. Charming. Oh, Mr. Charming. Sigh. Swoon. I think I might could seriously love that boy. Did I just say that? Yikes, I think I did. I think I might seriously mean it too. He said it first. We have our first real date on Thanksgiving day. I HAVE to be over this cold by then. Wish me luck! Cause I am so going to hell for having a date this soon and for saying that I might could love him. I SWEAR that I am not being disrespetful to my J. No one will ever take J's place. No one ever could. But it's like this. One day you meet someone and you say "He's not J, but he's pretty dang wonderful." So go ahead and judge away. I wasn't out looking for Mr. C. We just stumbled on each other.
So those of you without sin can cast the first stone. And if you got a second chance to be happy, wouldn't you take it?
Facebook was invented by God, I'm sure. I have re-connected with so many people through it! I have the most freaking amazing bunch of friends on the planet! I love them so much! It's good to see the old friends popping up and just getting to know the new ones better. Facebook makes me a happy camper - even while being pummeled by virtual snowballs.
Life is getting better. I never thought I could go out and make a new one that I liked, but so far I really do. The only thing I would change is to be busier on the weekends. But I'm working on it.
Ok, I swear to you. This is THE BEST song ever written. I know I've said that before, but seriously, this is an AMAZING song. You will love it for sure. You just have to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment