skip to main | skip to sidebar

After Life

This is the true story of the random craziness and "out on the ledge" unleashings from my life after the very sudden and unexpected death of my husband. Maybe it will help someone. And there's music too.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

One More for You Sweetie...



Since I'm already in tears...

Love,
L
Posted by L at 1:03 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (95)
    • ▼  August (8)
      • What happened
      • Room 353
      • Grief makes You Crazy
      • The Saturday Night Loser's Club
      • One More because I'm Really Bored and Have the Time
      • Ok, One More. Then I'm Done.
      • For My J ...
      • One More for You Sweetie...
    • ►  September (50)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  December (8)
  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  January (14)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  November (1)

About Me

L
Tennessee, United States
A Sad Tomato. 3 Miles of Bad Road. Lunatic magnet.
View my complete profile