I left some friends off the list. I don't want to leave anyone out.
The TV Girls - I can't believe how devoted you've been to me during the last 3 months. I know how much you loved J. I love you all the most! S, when you call, it's like being handed a glass of ice water after wandering around in the desert all day. When I saw your e-mail pop-up on my screen Tuesday, I actually said out loud "Thank God!" I'll see y'all friday night. Put me to work! I love the picture. It took my breath away and made me cry. It's hanging on my bulletin board at work where I can see it everyday.
My Ex - I'm so glad we've patched up our friendship. I've missed you for 20 years. Thanks for calling me out of the blue and listening to me ramble. I do want you and your family to come visit me. Give me another 9 months or so, and I might call up your brother and see if he wants to get into some trouble.
STH - I'm an awful, terrible friend to you. I think I was an even worse roommate. But you put up with me anyway. WTH is that all about? Stop it. You deserve better. Now, forward me some spam.
The Yard Apes - What's shakin' babycakes? Love ya. Mean it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment