Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm back...

I've been away quite awhile now. I wound up being very busy with Mr. Descriptive. He was calling every day there for awhile. We would stay on the phone for hours and hours. Neither of us got much sleep. I sure enjoyed his calls, but he's since stopped. It's a long story and maybe I will share it at some point. I don't know. I'm still pretty hurt over him. I actually seriously liked this one - WAY more than I should have. Oh well... as my friend says "NEXT" or "just pick another one". LOL

I started another blog over on another site, but I don't feel quite as free to speak my mind on it cause I know for sure people are following it. This one, I have no idea, so I feel like I can say whatever.

I feel like some whatever kind of music tonight. Can't post this on the other blog. Some of the people would get offended, but I think it's a cool song.

No comments: