Saturday, March 14, 2009

She lives...

Well, well. She lives. Yes, she does.

I did survive the raging sinus infection. I've been so remiss in letting the blog just turn into a cobweb-blog site. So let me see if I can catch up on the craziness.

Facebook Stalker/Boyfriend disappeared the week after Valentine's Day. He stopped sending me virtual this's and that's, stopped calling, stopped with the Facebook pokes, etc... For a brief moment, I felt abandoned. You know - in that sick, unbalanced sort of way. I can't imagine why he suddenly doesn't worship me any more. (Seriously, you know I am joking, right? Ok.)

Recently I made a new friend. She's a widow too. We have a lot in common. She's a year older than me, and her husband died the same way that J did (sudden heart attack, only symptom was death. I'm not joking about that. It really was the only symptom. Seems it very common actually.) So my friend, L, is telling me all about this guy who is calling her all the time and e-mailing. The more she talks, the more it starts sounding very familiar.

Well, it should. Turns out that he's MY Facebook Stalker! Now I know what happened. He stopped worshipping me because he found someone else to worship. We both howled uncontrollably when we realized it. He says just about the same things to her that he did to me. The main difference is that he calls her "Honey" where he called me "Sweetie". Must be hard to keep up with all these little nicknames? My guess is that somewhere on Facebook there is a "Darlin", a Sugarpie", a "Cutie", a "Babydoll" and a "Precious". We should start our own Facebook Group. We'll call it "I was stalked by the G man".

So the suh-weet part, is that he has absolutely no idea that L and I even know each other, much less that we are friends. This is going to be a tremendous amount of fun and entertainment. I wonder how long we can torment him until he realizes what's going on? Now, please. Don't sit there in judgement thinking that we are horrible women. This guy thinks he is God's gift to women everywhere, and that he is some kind of big Ladies Man Playah. He could use a healthy dose of reality. Maybe he will stop stalking poor pitiful widows on Facebook.

Speaking of Facebook, I hate the new format. It's so confusing. Maybe I just need a 12 year old to explain it to me? And while they're at it, could the 12 year old teach me how to use my new cell phone too? And hook up the DVD player? Thanks in advance. Don't you just love that new commercial where this teeny-tiny little girl plugs in her digital camera to the computer, downloads her photos, crops and adjusts them, then e-mails them to Grandma? She says "I'm 4 and a half." Love it, love it! She's adorable and uses techonology better than some of us old folks ever will. Kids are so great.

It has recently come to my attention that I failed to change the time on nearly every clock in my house. But then I went for the entire month of August without opening a single piece of mail. I found the pile in OCTOBER. Grief makes you lose your mind.

I haven't heard a peep out of Mr. Charming. Saw him trolling on the internet the other day.

But all is not lost! A new man has shown up. He is very tall and very...descriptive. We won't go into details, but let's just say he can heat up a room and set the house on fire with the way he talks. I think I need a glass of water just thinking about him. And maybe open a window or two. Seriously.

I don't have much of a good track record with the men I've met in the past few months, but if R has to join the ranks of those who are now just memories, at least his memories will put a smile on my face... and make me need some air!

Enjoy the song today.

No comments: